Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Person's Perspective On Yahoo Domains

Are you running a small business? Do you have your website's domain
name registered through Yahoo domains? If you have a website or are
considering getting one, you'll need your domain name (that is your
www dot whatever dot com, or dot net, etc.). Years ago, I purchased my
dot com domain name from Yahoo domains and have never looked back.

The first thing I liked about the experience was that Yahoo was
already a company that I trusted from previous encounters with them.
This included using their products such as Yahoo Search, Yahoo Mail,
Yahoo Instant Messenger, and Yahoo Music.
I had had good experiences with all of these aspects of Yahoo on a
personal level, and everyone I knew had also enjoyed working with
them. So this company was already in good standing with me and the
people whose opinion I trust.

Yahoo is a reputable name in the world and one of the most successful
Wall Street businesses as well. So it's no wonder that they do so many
things so well, and that helping people maintain their website domains
is one of those things.

Another advantage I found with purchasing a website domain name from
Yahoo domains is that it was easy and affordable. I just went to their
website and within a few clicks I had my dot com. It was such a good
feeling to know that I owned that name for my website, and that it was
that quick and easy.

The price was right. It was a very reasonable yearly fee to own and
keep this domain name. It was actually one of the most inexpensive
aspects of my entire website budget. What a relief!

Yahoo domains also has a very straight-forward interface (control
panel, if you will) to help you set up redirects and things like that.
I also one time was confused about some stuff and called their
customer service. They helped me out so quickly and easily, it made my
head spin.

Clearly, Yahoo reached their top position in so many markets for good
reason. I'm certain they have some of the best customer service in the
business, bar none.

If you didn't notice by now, I highly recommend Yahoo domains over
most or all registrars in the business. There are other big names you
can check out, but I'm happy with my Yahoo domain. For the record, I
am an average customer and was not paid by anyone at Yahoo to write
this article. It is a sincere description of my experience as a
website owner and I truly just wanted to share.

By: Roberto Bell

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com


Get yahoo domain names at smallbusiness-domain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment